Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dang, They're Cute.








This Thanksgiving, I took a moment away from my turkey to check on my kiddos. I never found Andrew, but I did find Abbey. Hey, 50 percent is not too shabby. I did loose the problem child. If I had to pick one to loose these days, Andrew would be the one to loose. He's old enough to ask for help and he knows all of the right spots to kick if he gets caught. He's probably the kid that is most likely to be returned. I digress.
I found Abbey and her cousin Lacey out blowing bubbles. They were just so dang cute, I had to go for the camera. Just between you and me, I always have my camera, but that's not important here. Abbey was having such a great time and even gave the occasional pose. Rare.
They also made the best out of a spill by dragging their wand over the bubble puddle. Did I mention how cute they are?


No comments: