Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Redheads are my Favorite Flavor





Last year I was treated, no more like cornered....ok, asked to donate something to my daughter's preschool fundraiser. I was so ready to be done with preschool all together, and pretty much counted the days until I was preschooler free. I dreamed about the dropping both kids off to the same school. Wow, the little things that make me happy? Any who, I don't even know where I was going with that, other than to say, I agreed to donate a session to Marie. Long story and one year later, we did the session.
The girls were a blast to see again, they are really two great kiddos. Madie, who had been a bit shy in our first session, really blossomed and stole the show. I'm sure it had nothing to do with my bias to redheads. Any way, I'm happy to say I'm glad Marie won her own recruit. I love this family.