Monday, March 23, 2009

I Heart Golfers












Golfers will forever hold a special place in my heart. My dad was an amazing golfer. He's the only real person I know that has ever hit a hole in one. Amazing. When R's mom called and said that her son wanted golf pictures, I was stoked. Normally, when I take pictures on a golf course, I'm chased off. I was pleasantly surprised that the Arrowhead country club golf course was both kind and accommodating. Nice. When we first started out, R was very careful not to take pictures doing something on the golf course that he would not normally do. IE... ride in a cart, stand on a bridge or pose by the water. I love that. I also loved that he wanted to wear these cool turquoise shoes for his indoor shot. I love originality. Thanks R and K, I had a great time spending the day with y'all.



No comments: