Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Novmeber Notables

November was a busy month for me.  It could also be directly related to why I stopped posting 1/2 way through.  Sometimes I have to drop some balls drop.  My blog is always the second to drop.  It's the ball right after my cool parenting skills.  I pretty much let my kids roam the streets of Phoenix, and I can only assume they are being fed and maintaining marginal showering habits.  Any who, I thought I would post a few of my favorites from my November wedding roster.

The first up was a gorgeous military wedding at a private residence.  Private weddings are always so much fun and laid back.  Shalyn and Cody are based in Yuma, but they decided to have the wedding in Phoenix. As it turns out Cody's family lives very close to my old hacienda in Arlington, TX.  Small world.

I always love the brides expression right after she puts on the dress.

These beautiful  girls had a toast for everything!  I was impressed they were still standing when I left.


This one speaks for it's self.

Shalyn was absolutely stunning.

Dad was not wild about his daughter sitting on the dirt, but this make such a statement.  My favorite of the day!

Next up was C.J. & Nelson.  I will always remember talking to C.J.'s dad over the phone.  Right after he told me about his Charlie Brown money tree he made sure to tell me "Just do a good job."  It's always nice to have a little reminder from dad not to screw anything up with his daughters wedding photos.  As it turns out, he was a pretty cool dad.  I hope I did not let him down.

Nachoooooo!

I've always wanted a red head bride

pretty sure they are laughing at me NOT with me




LOVE a laughing bride

pretty much the best cake ever!


yep, open bar
 Next up is Lacey & Shem.  My fun memory of this wedding is probably is probably not so fun for Lacey.  Due to a really bad party bus insider, she arrived 1 hour late to her 3 hour wedding.  She had everything planned out for her little country wedding.  When I found her in the party bus she was on her way to melt down.  In all the craziness, she forgot her boots.  Long story short, I gave her the big thick black socks and cowboy boots off my own feet.  I wore her black flip flops and my boots married another man.
It's not everyday you can photograph a bride in a copper tub

my boots are making an appearace





No, this is not Ab Lincoln.  It was his brother.



No comments: