Monday, July 26, 2010

Bathing Beauties

Snuff said.  I never realize how cute that face could get!
Who saw that coming?  Yes, we did this 13 more times.
Watch out boys.
Not sure what Remini is up to in the background?
























I spend a good part of my life documenting the lives of other people.  I love coming home and looking at all the goodies we caught in a photo shoot.  I always think about how cool it would be to have someone follow us around with a camera and catch us being us.  I know it sounds stupid, but sometimes I forget that I should just take the camera out to the backyard and take some pictures of my kids being their own usual weirdo self.  This morning I had my youngest weirdo and someone else's weirdo, but I did it any way.  I also want to remember that my little Abbey used to never wear matching swimsuits.  I think it's little stuff like that gets forgotten.  Not much to say, just showing my giant cutie pie next to her vertically challenged friend.

No comments: