Friday, July 23, 2010

Super Cute at the LDS Temple in Mesa





If I were to be completely honest, I really did not know what to expect when I showed up for this shoot. I was a little worried about the heat. I think the official forecast called for high of 185, or something close to that. When I spoke to K about meeting, I warned her of all the things a body does to a person in that kind of heat. She was up for the physical challenge, and so was I. Well, not really, but I told her I was. We met at 7am at the LDS temple in Mesa. If you were there, I would have been the one in short shorts out front, trying to peak in every time someone walking into those rotating doors. Come to find out, with rotating doors, all you really see is the next door? Pretty nifty system.

When J & K arrived, she was easy to spot. Gorgeous. As we started, I played it safe. She is not getting married until the 29th, so I wanted to make sure I did not mess up her dress too much. Much to my happy surprise, she was up for anything. She sat on the ground, walked through puddles, stood in the middle of traffic and even took a chance near the fountain. We had some good times, and I think her session proved it. I can't wait until the 29th, where I will live to sweat another day!

No comments: