Monday, November 1, 2010

Sandwich Protest

Working from home has it's perks.  I can work in my PJ's, I can wait to brush my teeth until after lunch, I can switch out laundry as soon as it's finished drying and I never have to miss a good long chat with my Mormon friends that come by at least once a month.  However, with all of that greatness comes a few downfalls.  Spending the day in your PJ's may require you to answer the door in them.  Pretty sure the UPS man runs straight to his truck in a full on sprint, after the obligatory doorbell ring.  Another problem is the ever present question, "what kind of a sandwich will I eat today?"  Well, today I decided to break out of the sandwich rut.  I was going to make my own flat bread pizza.  Yumm-o.

Behold, (insert angelic voices here "Ahhhhhh")
If you notice behind the sauce, you'll see dessert.  Very "where's waldo" of me.
spread EVOO on first, then slather with pizza sauce.
Add cheese.  Keep adding until you can no longer see the flat bread or pizza sauce.  Eat whatever is left.

Add your goodies.  Mine where shrooms, tomatoes, purple onion, oregano and garlic salt.  Continue eating cheese.
 I cooked mine for 35 minutes on 375.  It probably could have stayed in longer, but the smell was too much.  I had to pull it out and taste it.  Yes, it was piping hot.  I've lost all feeling and sense of taste in my mouth.

This is the mess I created.  This could happen to you, but I recommend walking away.  If you ignore it long enough, the magic cleaning fairies will take care of it.

No comments: