Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll





I've been looking forward to "shooting" the Amiel Family for a while now. I think we started making appointments a couple of months ago. After several rescheduling attempts, we were full steam ahead. As soon as we pulled up we noticed the "Stay off the Grass" signs posted. As you can see, we fully respected the request. My favorite two things were in full effect here. No, wait, sleep and ice cream are my two favorite things, let me rephrase. My two most favorite photographic things are outdoor shots and candids, and I had both here. Mom gave me free reign on her family, and knowing her love for "real" expressions, I had a blast. Thanks Amiel family!!

1 comment:

I teach . . . said...

How great that you are sharing three of our favorites! You outdid yourself and we COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED. As I said before, we had high expectations and you exceeded them. You really captured "us" and that is EXACTLY what we wanted. Thanks Jennifer! You have given us a real treasure!

A