Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10.10.10

In the wedding industry, triple digit dates are big business.  I was excited when I booked my 10.10.10 wedding.  I remember it because it was at the bridal show.  Apparently I wooed them in with my cute cowboy boots.  They never really said that, but I was pretty sure that was it.  Any who, apparently everyone was booked because they came back.  Always a small victory.  These two met in Japan where she goes to school for fashion &  design and he designs cars for Honda.  After meeting, the couple moved to Cali.  I was so happy to be a part of their day, I knew it would be cool.
I love it when people see each other before the ceremony.  It's such a cool moment.
Randall had The best reaction so far.  You can actually see the words "wow" being formed on his lips.  A total head to toe check out.  LOVE it.
He was such a proud groom, he gushed over her the whole time.
Some brides just get it.  You can always tell when they have been looking through fashion magazines.
a beautiful blend of cultures
I knew I was in good company when I noticed the "wellcome".  I think proper spelling is over rated.
For those of you keeping track at home, blog 3 of 30.  Booyah.

No comments: