Monday, October 25, 2010

Up For The Challenge

So, last week I was challenged after listening to a fellow photographer speak.  She really gave me a much needed kick in the pants.  She spoke about the importance of a blog.  She described it as a window into my life.  For the most part, I'm an open book.  Writing about the weird things that happen to me on a regular basis, I could do every day.  Finding the time to do so with cool pictures, not so much.  Any who, in effort to jump start my renewed effort in blogging, I will blog everyday for the next 30 days.  So for now, knowing my mom is probably the only one occasionally reading this thing, I will take the challenge.

Enjoy cool post #1 of 30 complete with cool blog graphic.  Be amazed.

2 comments:

Rebecca Gaglio said...

I love reading your posts. You have a wonderful way of making people smile. I will certainly be reading your blog. Have fun.

Rebecca

Tammy Moore said...

I am certainly amazed.