Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Day With The Ferguson Kiddos




My dear friend Christy finally had baby #4, Joshua, September 11th. She has been impatiently, excuse me, very patiently waiting for this little boy's arrival. We all have.
Joshua had a little bit of a breathing problem, maybe even pneumonia. When I got to the hospital mom and dad were visably showing signs of mental fatigue, so Grandma Garippa and I set out with the other 3 kiddos. Grandma suggested that we go to the park and run off some energy. Pretty soon after we got to the park, Grandma ran to the store so we stayed and played. Somewhere after the temperature reached 176 degrees, the kids got a little restless. I had my camera with me because I planned on taking pictures of the baby, so I got out the camera. Rachel, the oldest, decided it was more fun to be the photographer than the subject. We did not get pictures of Joshua, but I took full advantage of the other three.

No comments: