Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He's Got The Whole World In His Hands


The orange shown here is a volcano. He put so much effort into the little details Andrew said the Earth, shown here, has all of the layers. If we were to cut it in half it would show all of the layers down to the core. He said the white mantel was the hardest to apply because it was the thinnest layer. He's so smart!Yesterday, Andrew came home with the world in his pocket. I love the imagery this gives. I'd like to think my kids can do anything they want and believe that all their dreams are possible. I also love the picture of a real hand holding us on this crazy world, and how simple it must be for the one holding us all.

I posted this picture of Abbey just because she is just so cute. She is so hard to get in front of the camera, so I take every chance I get.

No comments: