Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Moon Sand, Another Great Gift!




When it comes to my sister, I have very little complaint. She is a wonderful Aunt. She calls, sends cards, comes to visit us in AZ and did I mention the gifts?! When it comes to showering my kids with gifts, she always knows what annoys me, excuse me, the kids love. In fact, I'm keeping a list of all the great gifts I'm going to be giving her kids, the day they arrive. Harmonica, bug maker, moon sand, musical recorders (one in every color) and maybe even a drum set.
Aunt May, we had a great Saturday last week with the moon sand. Abbey and I made and cut about 7000 small round cakes. I've also had a mysterious gritty residue on every surface in the kitchen since Saturday. Seriously, although my sister falls into the marketing trap and persuading ways of my kiddos, we did have some good quality time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We tried moon sand once. Bethanie bought it herself with some birthday money she had gotten. It was a complete disaster! They have total false advertising. It didn't really work well, but messed up everything it came in contact with. Way to break a little girl's heart, moon sand people!

I teach . . . said...

Ahhh yes, gotta love moon sand. It is sticky and wonderfully messy, but the kids can't get enough. What a great auntie!

Amanda

Unknown said...

Yeah, I take a lot of flack, but those kids love all those "presents" and I'm a total sucker, I'll admit. They're aunt May can't say no to those kids. It's all worth it though! I'll even take a recorder in every color for my "kids"...