Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Who's Kitchen Is This?


About a year ago I decided that I wanted my own t.v. in the kitchen. The day I got it put in I declared..."No cartoon will ever play on this TV and no kid movie will ever go in this DVD player!". Monday I started my sweet tea and headed out of the room for a phone call. When I returned I found Storm Trooper Rex watching TV on MY precious mommy TV! I did what any mother would do, I grabbed the camera and took a few shots of my sweet baby. Next, I reminded him about the dangers of resting your big feet on my stove top. I know, I know, mother of the year here I come!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! It also give you a change to get a bootie pinch, so that's not so bad. Maybe you could turn the TV the other direction and at least his feet wouldn't be on the stove? Nominate me for Aunt of the Year!

I teach . . . said...

I need a Mommy tv. How do I go about getting one??

Unknown said...

I was thinking also, that it was a great opportunity for a bootie pinch. Perfect height and angle. Amy beat me to the pinch.

love
mema of the Century