Friday, October 3, 2008

Old Treasure Found





Thursday I decided to clean out the spare bedroom closet. Maverick, Abbey's dog, sleeps in the closet every night. Thursday morning Maverick had very bad "accident" so he kinda prompted the clean up effort. Any who, after school Abbey started rummaging through the lost and found pile that had accumulated on the bed. Behind me I heard, "Yes! I've waited my whole life to find these!" After finding the sunglasses (I'm pretty sure she has no memory of these glasses) she wanted to go out side and play. She hopped on the little red car that I've tried many times to throw away. We've had this car since Andrew was a baby, and it also used as a teething toy for Maverick. I just enjoyed watching her hair stick to the roof of the car. We had a good time filling up her car with rocks for her long drive to Texas. She said she packed only fruits and vegetables so she would not throw up. This was a reference to the vomit commit ride to CA in 2007. She said she would be home in one million days.

No comments: