Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Well, there they are. My two precious little devils. I remember the day my son was born I thought that it would take forever for him to grow into those cute little overalls, size 2T, hanging in his closet.

My precious little Abigail, always my little partner. She has come with me to take Andrew to his first day of school for the past 2 years. We would always have a fun day, just the two of us. We would always work in a trip to Pei Wei for some honey seared chicken.

Now, I'm childless between the hours of 8:15 and 2:45. When did these kids grow up? What am I going to do all day? I find myself getting my work done during daylight hours and listen to the radio instead of silly slapstick tv shows.

Anyway, the first day of Kindergarten must have been somewhat confusing for Abs. When she came home I noticed we were already short one lunchbox, the cute little water bottle (pictured) and her homemade hairbow (pictured). She did, however, manage to bring home all of her school supplies, complete with 2 big boxes of zip lock baggies. I'm sure she had fun meeting new friends, but a shock none the less.

No comments: